Hi, my name is Michele Cook. I am a published author, blogger, professional communicator, wife, and mom. Like most people today, I wear a lot of hats and just like everyone else, I struggle with juggling all of those things without feeling guilty and exhausted.
The goal of this blog is to help both myself and my readers find balance and create a life they love. If you are struggling, if you want to do more with your life, if you need a little extra encouragement, this blog is for you. Through my personal experiences, my research, and my faith I strive to provide real-world solutions to real-world problems.
Ready to get started? Here are some of my most popular posts
- Learn how to Start a Happiness Journal to help you focus on the good things in life.
- Read about the struggles and successes of having ADHD and parenting two boys with ADHD
- Learn how to Make a Life Plan, and get the free download (no email address required)
- Get a little bit of spiritual encouragement with this post about those days when you really don’t feel like a good enough Christian.
- Find some of my favorite books in the Journaling and Books section
If you love these posts, I encourage you to sign up for my newsletter. Each month I’ll drop a little happiness in your inbox with links to the latest posts on my blog, share a little about my crazy country life, and point you to encouraging stories I have found throughout the month. Newsletter subscribers also get access to all of my freebies, challenges, and giveaways. That’s a lot of happiness coming your way!!
I look forward to sharing my world and my love with all of you.